ASIC(VLSI)/FPGA design and verification internship at Dyumnin Semiconductors
Dyumnin Semiconductors is an ASIC/FPGA design company based in Bangalore, India involved in turnkey design of ASIC and FPGA IP's
An intern at Dyumnin Semiconductors works on one or more of the following.
- Creating a testplan, developing testbench, writing testcases
- Writing RTL, ensuring it meets area and timing goals
- Validating the design on an FPGA
- Developing Firmware, Device Drivers etc.
B.E-B.Tech / M.E.-M.Tech Engineers from Electronic branch, who
- Have studied Digital Electronics, Verilog/VHDL and Python.
- Are required to do a 1 semester fulltime internship as a part of their coursework or have finished their course
6 - 10 months
This opportunity is open only for those candidates who have completed our mentorship program. To know the details of the mentorship program and join it check